Thursday, May 14, 2015

Our Disney Vacation and the Loss of some of my Blog Media

I changed phones and somehow it made me lose all of the photos that I have posted on the blog. It's a picasa glitch. Sorry about that!

I am back from our disney vacation. I gained a pound but still pretty much feel the same. We walked a ton of miles.  So onward HO and getting back to my good routines of eating right, exercising and drinking more water!

The vacation was marvelous, but I am so glad to be home. It was 94-96 every day there and here the furnace is on.

I was disappointed in my appearance in the photos. The belly is still enormous, but I keep reminding myself that I am only about 3 months out from my surgery and they have told me it will take a year to 18 months to lose everything.

I was amazed that I was able to ride every ride without worrying about not fitting. I had room to spare and I had so much energy. This surgery has saved my life and my sanity.

Here are some photos, the good, the bad and the ugly:

Animal Kingdom

Dinosaur!

Expedition Everest

Test Track at EPCOT

Rachel getting a princess makeover at Bippidy Boppity Boutique



Wow.

A morning on my own in the Magic Kingdom.

My husband Chuck and I.

The Princess Photo Shoot

Before The Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom

After the Mansion!

At the Fireworks

Mom and Rachel having a Girl's Day Alone!

We all rode Space Mountain!

Our night out with our son, Jonathan. Magical

Can you tell I was terrified on Space Mountain?

We met Rapunzel, she was so nice.

In the presence of the Queen.

Anna was my favorite, except for Gaston, who had such style.

I start cosmetology school on June 1st. WOW! My life is changing!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics
    Your SMALL gain could be water retention from either all the walking or from sodium from different foods you don't normally eat

    Your daughter looks so much like you

    ReplyDelete