Monday, February 29, 2016

Good Progress

So it's been a week since I started going back to protein shakes, pushing more protein in my foods and really limiting my carbs.

I haven't seen much of a change on the scale. I can't say that that is not disappointing but it is what it is. (Update: I am down a bit more to 175 now.)

I can say this my size 12 jeans are now loose. This weekend I bought a pair of size tens but I have not tried them on yet because they're from the thrift store and I need to wash them first.
I also found that I've dropped an inch off of my waist since this time two weeks ago and an inch off of my hips. That is absolutely insane!

As I sit here, drinking my protein shake which I have mixed with a little bit of black freshly brewed coffee, I feel like I'm ready to face another week hitting it hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment