Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A new goal reached

Today I weighed in. I weigh 249 now. My first goal was to wear under 270. My second goal was to weigh less than my husband and my third goal was to weigh under 250.

So today I officially have met all three goals. My next goal will be 230 pounds.

As for my post surgery,  at 8 days post op, I'm coming along very well. I have only a minimal tugging feeling from my sutures, not really any pain at all. I can get up and down with no problem and today I took a half a mile walk outside with our puppy.

I've noticed that I'm able to walk better since I've lost some weight. The last time I had taken a walk was before it really started to get winter is here and I was still walking kind of duck footed. Now my feet are straight when I walk.

I'm getting in all of my water every day plus about another 10 to 20 ounces. I feel really good. Now if you had to ask me if I wanted to go back and relive the last week, well I'm not sure. But I can tell you this I have zero regrets for having done the surgery. And I'm assuming as time goes by things are just going to get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment