Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The scoop on fullness

Here is the thing. I don't get "full" anymore.



I know how much to eat, my sleeve can hold two mushy ounces at this point. I can drink 8 ounces of water in an hour, but God forbid I eat over two ounces.

Unless it's whipped greek yogurt, which I no longer eat.

So I have a knowledge of how much to eat and after I am done, I am invariably still raring to eat more.



After about 20 minutes a feeling settles over my sleeve, a pushy feeling. It feels like there is something there and at that point, any thought of eating more is completely gone.

So the old feeling of gut bloating, pants loosening, leaning back in the chair saying, Wow. I am so full. That feeling is gone.



But so are a lot of pounds in a very short and painless time.

I can deal with the loss of that feeling of having feasted. I would rather be thin than to be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment