Saturday, March 21, 2015

So afraid of Failure.

I am 6.5 weeks out from my VSG surgery and I guess I am doing the right things. It's hard to tell because I have zero support from my doctor. I haven't even seen her post op. It was a PA for my two week checkup and a nurse for my six week checkup.

I eat about 650 cals a day or so. I swim about a half hour a day and usually take a 1-2 mile walk.

In the past two weeks, my weight has done the following:
March   7th  233
March 10th 232.4  
March 16th 231.7  
March 17th 231.5
March 18th 231.8
March 20th 230.9
March 21st 230.8

That's a loss of 2.2 lbs in TWO weeks.

My stomach is working. My workouts are fine, it's got to be my eating.

What the hell am I doing wrong?


IN the two weeks prior to this cycle, my weight dropped about a pound a day. Oh, maybe it just seemed like it was that fast, but I had a couple of days when it was just kicking butt.

Feb 28th I was 239 and on March 6th I was 234.9

I guess I am looking for miracles here. I just want progress that I can see. I want a return on the investment that I made and I want it NOW.

Even though I have eaten a ton of cheese. I am back to eating cleaner and trying to straighten up.

UPDATE: I erred when I did not look at the whole picture, which is to look at the entire trend of weight loss. My average loss per week is 4.38 pounds, but I won't lose that every week, some more, some less.

No comments:

Post a Comment