Tuesday, March 17, 2015

There are some things I can only post here.

The protein diet is just a killer when it comes to pooping. Lots of protein turns into lots of crap in the colon that just sits there.

I started having that old familiar diverticulosis pain again, lower left quadrant. So today I have taken a dose of miralax and am staying out of the pool and taking it easy.

I had gone to pushing myself again in the pool and after 35 minutes yesterday, I hurt in the same spot. Then I walked two miles later. And only ate about 600 calories.

And the scale is not budging. Not one bit. I guess it's just a stall, but this is the second week and it's bugging me. I guess I just want miracles. My doctor says 30-60 minutes a day of exercise, but the way I go, that's really extreme.

I am tired, drawn out, pissed off (because my house is a mess) and broke. I just want life to be a little more simple. I think I need to go back and read some of the posts that I wrote way back when I was just starting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment